Thursday, December 1, 2011

Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge!

Hello again! I had time to finish the card, so here it is:
I made this card for the current Sparks Challenge:
It is another photo inspiration, so here is the picture they give you:
Pretty,uh? Love the pattern and the soft colors. Beautiful!!
Anyway, it is nearly 3:00 AM here, and I have to work tomorrow, so it's time for me to go to bed... The card is quite simple, so I won't bore you with the details, but if anybody has any questions, just leave them in the comments and I'll get to you asap.
This is going into the Simon Says Stamp Challenge too:
Goodnight everyone!!! Thanks for stopping by!!




4 comments:

  1. Your card is absolutely adorable! LOVE those clouds and what a great use of the SPARKS challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card! Love your take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this little scene, Cris! Those clouds are fabulous. Thanks so much for playing along in the Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOOOOOOOOOVE! I love your take on these colors--FAB! THANKS so much for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! Your comments always make my day!

¡Muchas gracias! ¡Vuestros comentarios siempre me alegran el dia!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...